WTG BLOG GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in featuring with us as an Expert guest blogger.
We are committed to bringing our readers insightful, original and thought provoking content and are pleased to feature your posts on our site. Below are a few guidelines we have in place to protect the integrity of our blog, I’m sure you’ll agree that’s very important!
- Originality: All your very own original work
- Niche: Focus on a specific subject and stick to it!
- Shameless self promotion: If you are writing about a new product service, focus on the topic not the product.
- Plagiarism: Not permitted, funnily enough. Please cite your sources correctly.
- Length: Keep your submission to a maximum of 800
- Imagery: Feel free to include an image, if it is RM or is a picture of a person please ensure you have the relevant permissions. Please also provide proper attribution to creator of the image. Required size: 438×332 (we will crop if it doesn’t fit) Use this article to help source photos – http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/web/12-best-places-to-get-free-images-for-your-site-624818
- Remember getting photos off Google can be risky business
- WTG Blog are pleased to give you credit as author and permit one link in your byline (this may not be an affiliate link)
- We do not allow links within your copy or excessive ‘spammy’ linking
- WTG Blog reserves the right to request that you edit your submission if we consider it; inappropriate, offensive, outside of our brand values.
How to Submit your Blog
- Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on Tel: ++44 (0) 20 7202 7544
- Attach your submission as word document with images seperatley, max image size 8mb
- Bio: On your first submission please provide a short bio about yourself and of course a picture!
After Article is Published – We’d appreciate the following –
- Answer Comments – readers may like to clarify issues and discuss in comments. Having the guest author answer comments add to credibility and better response.
- Promote on social media sites - We encourage you to promote your article on social media like Twitter, Linkedin, facebook, Digg, Fark, Stubmleupon etc.
- Post link to your blog - Post a link to your guest article on your blog and inform your readers about your article. This will help to showcase your guest blogging skills.
- Blogroll – We’d appreciate it if you can add us to your blogroll and we can do the same in return.
- Finally – Invite us to guest blog on your blog!